You are searching about Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane, today we will share with you article about Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane is useful to you.
Jet Lag – You Can Suffer From It…Or You Can Do What This International Airline Captain Does
Regardless of the reason for your trip, you’ve made a significant investment. This will cost you time and money. If you’re stuck in a hotel room suffering from jet lag symptoms, you’re missing out.
Obviously, you want to get the most out of your trip. You’ll get the most return on your investment when you’re out of your hotel room and enjoying your destination. I can help you achieve this.
“What is Jet Lag?”
Simply put, jet lag is a disruption of your body’s internal clock, or circadian rhythm. This clock determines your sleep and wake times. It is complex and sensitive. Flying east or west messes things up. This is because you cross time zones much faster than your body can adjust.
What are the common symptoms of jet lag? They include:
* Coordination disorders
Obviously, these things can ruin your trip. Following these tips will reduce your jet lag symptoms and allow you to enjoy your trip even more.
I will divide this discussion into three parts:
* Before the trip
* During your flight
* At your destination
A. Help avoid Jet Lag before leaving home
1. Get plenty of sleep. NASA found that getting as much sleep as possible two days before a trip is important to minimize jet lag symptoms.
2. Reduce your stress. All that running around can make you more stressed.
3. Exercise. If you exercise regularly, make it a priority to follow this routine right before your trip. Also continue this at your destination.
B. Things you can do in flight to reduce jet lag
1. Arrive at the airport early. Not rushing your flight helps reduce stress and makes you more relaxed. This way you will rest better on the plane.
2. Start adjusting to the new time zone and schedule. When boarding the plane, set your watch to the time of your destination. Then think about when you will eat and sleep there. Try to eat and sleep at these times.
3. Sleep as much as possible on the plane. This is a key factor in reducing jet lag.
4. Wear comfortable clothing. Comfortable clothes, warm socks and a sweater will help you sleep better.
5. Drink lots of water. Not soda, not alcohol, not caffeine, just water.
6. Stand up and stretch often.
7. Use a footrest. If you’re tall, it takes the strain off your lower back. If you’re not that tall (or a kid) and your feet don’t touch the floor, it helps prevent cramps in the back of your thighs.
8. Loosen your shoes to give your feet extra circulation.
9. Avoid pills and supplements. The study was published in the English journal Lancet Medical Journal. It blamed 18% of deaths on long-haul flights on blood clots in the lungs. Sleeping pills make you sleep without moving your body. This reduces your circulation and increases the chance of blood clotting.
C. Customization at your destination
1. Try eating on a new schedule. This helps your body clock adjust to minimize jet lag symptoms.
2. Try to sleep on a new schedule.
3. Exercise. It is also one of the important jet lag remedies. If you have a regular exercise routine, you’ll want to resume it right away.
4. Get out into the sunlight. It’s easy to do if you have a sunny day.
Studies have shown that exposure to bright light helps shift circadian rhythms (the body clock) and thus reduce jet lag symptoms.
This is just a brief overview. I highly recommend reading my full jet lag article before taking your next long trip. You can find it on my website.
Copyright 2005 by Ph. Developments USA, Inc. All rights reserved.
Video about Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
You can see more content about Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
If you have any questions about Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
way Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
tutorial Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane
Can I Bring A Can Of Formula On The Plane free
#Jet #Lag #Suffer #ItOr #International #Airline #Captain