You are searching about Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For, today we will share with you article about Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For is useful to you.
Real Estate Investing Gurus – Top Tips I’ve Learned
Everyone learns from someone, and when it comes to real estate investing, I’ve certainly spent a significant amount of time and money learning how to flip “under the feet of a master.” I’d like to share the best tips from the top real estate investment gurus I’ve learned the most from over the years.
- Ron LeGrand© – anyone who needs their name copyrighted is probably worth a listen! LeGrand is definitely a big name in our business. Although people have been involved in real estate investing since before Ron Legrand, I don’t think anyone has taught it to the masses like Legrand. Legrand made famous the MAO (Maximum Allowed Bid) formula that everyone has been using for years. My biggest takeaway from Legrand was the MAO formula and the quick flip mechanic. Ron Legrand’s famous quote “the less I do, the more I earn” was also my first inspiration for systematizing our real estate investment business.
- Robyn Thompson – Once I had learned the mechanics of flipping, I decided that I wanted to focus on rehabilitation flipping. I invested in Robyn’s courses and attended her rehab and real estate investing camps. Robyn is one of the best real estate investment gurus out there, offering tremendous value at every level of presentation (from free offers to high dollar). I learned a TON from Robyn about the process of turning around a rehab, but what I learned the most from Robyn is how quickly you can turn a rehab around by simply putting more resources into them.
- Dave Lindahl – I met Dave through Robyn’s events, attended his camps and invested in his courses. Dave teaches how to find chunks of cash, but no one knows the markets and the apartments better than Dave. For Dave, the most valuable thing for me has been his home study course “Managing for Maximum Profits”. An investor with no real estate management experience or training is like a lamb to lions. I started off on the right foot and have successfully managed real estate for many years.
- Louis Brown – Lou Brown is the undisputed king of real estate investment forms. I have used Lou’s forms for real estate investment since the beginning and have always appreciated having an incredible library whenever I need a new document. That’s why Lou’s molds are #1 for me for Lou and I still use them today for flipping.
- Chris Kirschner – Kris’ Auto-Pilot Real Estate Systems(TM) set the standard for buying and selling real estate as we grew our flipping business. Kris is a systems guy through and through and his real estate systems are used across the country to automate so much of our business. My biggest take away from Kris was his approach to “self serving” shows. Lockboxing the house, giving the code for people to look at, then providing a self service kiosk in the kitchen with brochures and apps was pure genius and I can’t imagine we ever showed the property back in the day. ” Flipping a property is definitely the best self service.
- Dan Doran – Dan is a true master of the investment property sales process, although this barely scratches the surface of what I have learned from him. Dan’s “Sales Mastery” course has had a greater impact on our real estate business than any other system we have implemented. If I have to pick just one biggest lesson, it’s this… “If there’s equity, GO!” Dan was the first to come up with this selling strategy that went against what EVERYONE else was teaching about flipping (they all said you need to look for motivation and ignore unmotivated sellers). Dan is also a master of the inner game, business building and pre-closing niche.
- Richard Roop – Richard is Dan’s partner and together they teach real estate marketing, systems and have a fantastic coaching program that I have been a part of for years. Richard is a killer copywriter and his slogan “Sell your house as is, for a fair price on the date you choose” is probably the most copied real estate headline in our business. For the highest lesson, I have to say the importance of marketing in our flipping business. The first time I implemented one of Richard’s messages in a long-term campaign, I was literally overwhelmed with phone calls from people who had previously received my messages but never responded.
Video about Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
You can see more content about Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
If you have any questions about Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
way Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
tutorial Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For
Once Formula Is Made How Long Is It Good For free
#Real #Estate #Investing #Gurus #Top #Tips #Ive #Learned